Well…could not have found a better way to start off 2017. This is my First Post for 2017 and the first recognition for my blog ever since I started blogging 6 months back. All thanks to Lynne Sarao from Well-Caffeinated Traveller for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award.
The Liebster Award is an online recognition given to new and upcoming bloggers. It is the perfect way to motivate aspiring bloggers and to welcome them to the ever growing ‘blogosphere’.
The rules for the award goes as below:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their site on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer their 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers for the award and inform them via social media.
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees.
- Enjoy winning an award and pass this great feeling onto someone else!
And here are my answers for Lynne
- What is your dream job?
Any Job that is location independent.
- What is the most amazing thing you’ve seen while travelling?
The Dudhsagar falls from the train. Got the perfect pic of the falls as well.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Iceland. You know why.
- What keeps you up at night?
My blog of course. It is 2am as I type this.
- What is your favorite travel-related book or movie?
Mr Beans Holiday.
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your least favorite part of travelling?
Bumping into the tourist crowd.
- If I gave you $1,000 how would you spend it?
I will be on a flight to Iceland.
- What is your favorite social media platform and why?
Instagram. I follow only travel bloggers and it is great to wake up to wonderful pictures from around the world flooding my feed.
- What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging?
Patience. Results take time.
And I nominate the below blogs for the Liebster Award.
And here are the questions you need to answer.
What is your favorite Travel Quote?
Which camera do you use for your travel photos?
Which is that one country/city you would never wanna visit again and why?
What traveler type are you – solo/couple/family?
If you are ever exiled from your own country, which country would you approach to seek asylum?
What is your favorite sport?
What is the weirdest food you have eaten till date?
Who/What inspired you to travel?
What attracts you more – beaches or mountains?
And the most important question, How to find a needle in a haystack?
Have a great year ahead !!!